Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Powder Kegs Cog



I, Speak the Word of Destiny for it is the fate,
of whom I knotted discipline to seek the sleek in Sake,
for should you accept,
than I'll just say for Set,
to Wish up on the Sun in Stars,
the burst is for run.

Expanse fort width to paints to never brush,
with causality I strike the pen,
the Ink does Hit exacts.

Troubled Rays in Sunshine Jays,
the sing begets the tract,
issue force and I shalt let,
you fall towards forward Tack!!

The hoarse in Tots a childs wrought,
the workings are to thorough breds,
the speed at which I gallop trots,
for the dirt is grassy passed,
to the Hilly Climbs of Ports,
that listen to the Faster Corpse,
communication trays.

Service butlered by a Prawn,
the littlest fishy pond,
the Koi of grow to cross the bridge,
to Bill's Palace Know,
that in the City of the knew,
San Francisco had a phew,
that spoke of rifts in human roams,
to express the Vic!!

Quail in the patchy spat,
the flight is all but truth,
the separation from the dirt speechless can I may,
continue from or on into a heritance of trust,
the cup of runneth over is taller than the spare. 

Take Heed 'tis Vee the bumble of the beeing sting,
the Sparrow of the Crowing bring,
sheds all but in the nothing Lea,
I am the gently breezing steeps,
that walk the Hollows nigh.

Questing to the furthered my'ed,
to great the look fro hear,
a Vassal is the Kiss of Bruised,
to kick wood should improve the stood,
for Centuries of Churning lays,
the Ancients I do now Claim,
I've joined the Ranks of Mere!!

No comments: