Monday, June 16, 2014

Lock Chides Leads Teaking Barked



'If' I said Bell and You said Ring,
than I would say that the Being is bring,
the paper as a Trail that Water Closets Sang!!

'If' I said Wood and You said Crossed,
than I would say that the Google Blog is a Trust,
the Site that Amples the brings is a Lot!!

'If'  I said that an You photo Shop,
than I would say that the stage is spot,
the Singer does sake for the never in Plots!!

'If' I said Dunk and You said Wade,
than I would say that the lyrics are Thought,
the Ringer is that Main Stream has Dots!!

'If' said Tree and You said Stick,
than I would say that UP you're an Ask,
the Quest of the reveal is a Paddling in Pranced!!

'If' I Said Hot and You said Real,
than I would say that the proof is a loop,
and that the try is you're failure in learn!!

'If' I said Breeze and You said Laugh,
than I would say that the Joke is the Crop,
and than the Wild would be that you lost!!

'If' I said Instrument and You said Came,
than I would say that the Opera is played,
and that would be a symphonic in Maze!!

'If' I said Haw and You said Knot,
than I would say that a turn had the grit,
and the Pearling is the Man in a Bent!!

Bars of Notes in Sheets of Sents

No comments: