Monday, June 16, 2014

The Difference Is The Learns ~ Parking A Stay



In the real of me a recent relate to the seen in the youth be told,
the venture to stop a terrible lot as the being is attempts to do bold,
the realize in this said to done was the fact in the realized stun,
maybe should I step up to the plate than what I did see in the real be seed!!

In talk of concern on a stern in the learned I sought to the countenance steer,
I took to the spot a great pot of what burned the place that I know as was kid,
in the 70's of move the echos were not the love from the 60's in City I say,
the change in the feat for whom did retreats were not the same as the gurts in a peace.

The Vans to the Buses that held in Account had left San Francisco to tent it an out,
the built to the scenes used phrases to groovy the time in a place of a tent in a Mount.

The trips to the wow were in a recount that my Mother did take leave,
instead of the journey a visit was learning for the Cow Farms were a close to the Vee,
in this being done I can say was fun that my mother would take the time in a turn in a way,
to drive the same roads but roam to the cool of the chill in the hilly side country in hide.

Returning to strange my mother was not part of the replace of the peace full in treats,
to my knowledge of such I never heard touch that my mother supported such did in abrupts,
the movement was called in as the Jesus freaks beads the deed to the Key in this locked.

As many do row the differences show the between the now present past future in Lot,
but never did I hear my mother condemn in the verse of more that just lost in a turn,
yes I agree that she did so preach about possession and demons in me,
that single did though a difference in showed that others were not quite the same'ing in tow.

Now as these are extreme in closeness of call the dial of comprehend does lay fact,
in private of being with my mother not blaring the silence was peaceful repose,
the trips to the query in learns that were scary did change upon the congregational longs,
a bit of confuse but all most preview that my mother is dear to me still!!

The love that I witnessed with whom she chose help outside of the church and the home,
the effort not same but near to exact that I was taught that time has a back and the stride is the tack,
to bear when you lack for the persons you fear are in a deep lack so talent the gear for the clear.

On a pew of in the recent I thought of these bares and in the quick of decide I did her,
I told of a scare to me at least was for fear was that this Pastor did knack and worry did fill inner me,
in the spill of his past to me in such facts that a book on the subject was gave to me fact,
the 'How to' on clearing the exorcised blaring that he was part of the jesus brigade.

In the not sparing a verb to the actual berg I said as frankly I could in a banking,
that should it be heard as testimony turned the real again to a conversation lend,
the shock of my life to have heard what I'd seen in the obvious my stare was a being,
in the eyes I could see in this Mortal of be that the Scene was not lacking a beat in the track!!

Formal this tell to the Pastor whom felt that Exorcisms were best for the every in sell,
the hands on approach to the screaming of coach without any training or Catholic in loach.

As my speech became strained upon looking his brain the Pastor was doing to exact in the lane,
offer with nothing but skill the touching as passing if off with this verbiage spots,
told to not worry about presently said that the other whom spoke was just in the lead,
but should I than pass to the Pastor as last he said in exact to "let it go."

Now this came from the mouth of the blame that pointed fingers and crosses in the 70's game,
to have discounted the done for the empty of run made anger in me turn to wrath as math.

For in this so spoof the told of aloof did be in the room of the both at a boom,
sky to the blue truth to the booth lies are the bet that people have met.  




No comments: