Monday, June 16, 2014

Maple Leafs



As in the Hour Wares are the Named in that a Fact places have Duty,
Bush is a Scrub where Nero does business,
violins have Bow that Aim for the seasons,
in Orchestra the Symphony of playing the Score,
it seems that the Parks are now the Concerto's in Larked!!

Sense to the tame for my animals come called,
Mouse is my Cat and above is my dog,
both are of Life in the House that I speak,
so does Poets that Captain the rank of this treat!!

Cavalry is a Class of Horseman in Past,
however the ridden is a friend to my task,
as words due the worth of the actuals in blast,
the B.D.S.M. Men must be rockets to Fast!!

As I am Bohemian the Czech  in the Tall,
told me at entered the phone of the Call,
now Moloch is Owl to the Grove of the Stout,
so Eyes Wide Open would awaken to Louds!!

Boxing day is the after of the X in a Winter,
the Solstice replaced by the span in a Case,
thus the Painted of Horse at a particular stride,
may site to the Moon as being reside!!

To replace with just swipe the Ap does it flow,
the cell of the structures is a battery' d at POE,
robots that crawl will Waltz to the know,
searching for values replacing the snow!!

Oceanus Title a Decide is a Strobe,
hot to the Frog as the Toad is a pull,
chord the Music to the Drums in a Pate,
the Chalice will Seek and Destroy for it's Sake??

Four Corners of Earth do not exist in the Sphere,
for a Globe is Round and Life should be dear,
stories that are meant to encourage the Wealth,
of the Mind in the Kind of the Shoulders that Prime!!

One at an Age that influenced a Page,
would now not know that the Sun was a Pray,
in that point of compass I believe it' is breed,
in the senses that tell me the World is a Bleed!! 

No comments: