Saturday, August 16, 2014

Door Beauty Shocks



Awed I am by the Prowess of Nature the scene of a nappier on the unexpected view of opening front,
for there at the door of my own cruise to out the place 'A Skunk' in the middle of a dinner snacking,
in the utter blurb I shout that skunks are the Mightest of louds as the belly roars the please comes out,
don't spray me I love you foremost you are the bestest of Friends in the wilds of been today in real Thought!!

There to my funniest side the move was a trot down the path of a sigh,
the swagger in gentle a Tail held pose not for defense but a flag in hello!!

The waddle the walk the color of Talk I busted my laughter as Mouse was a crowd,
in the fright of the may the cute ran the way & what a delight for the pre-evening light,
so evident to the conversations of WHO in a singer of songs did a strange get along!!

So here on the free ab-libbing to stay I turned to realize that the bowl was a pause,
I grabbed a hand~full of food for the bowl to fill the balance for his Majesty the King!!

Off to the Shower for a warming of bones the chill is the nip of the air on the stone,
deep penetrating the heat in Steam liken the spa of my old knew in home,
as I was in chuckling of my close near mist the phone to Curious did he return for the chips??

Bounding out of the stream as a streak towel wrapping me I crept over to see spy,
the light I thought I'd flip on the stop in the moment of action I Halted for traction!!

What if the shot not had in a go decided he be my new now best friend,
remembering the clamber of his waddling loft my idea was a history I have with these Tops.

So many times at Barns in my life the Horses with munching their hay in a toss,
sounding of the chewing to the smell that it gave I would rest my head on a bale of hay.

As Cats are a usual Stabling lead the mice are a terrible in getting in Feed,
the Oats and the Barley alfalfa cubes well,
the sweeter the treat the bigger the Tell!!

Ask nothing by dear why feral friend in the Trade for kitty gets food for the drive in a Way,
time will pass and the cats will Meow than the Vet comes to shock them with Wow,
of course in the meanwhile safety is laid foremost the caution is a definite say,
as most common these Wonders show up in`a`day the drop-off is normal the Car speeds away.

Weeks will pass friends are afraid but give it Time and meow has a Name!!

Returning to story of the wrapped towel display,
that would be me if you forgot where I came,
now I spied out the window near door of the shade,
under light was distributed a brand NEW AMAZE!!

I slowly opened the door for a look to watch the closer I almost did shook,
with Mouse in my arms for his eyes were to Charm,
a Possum was chowing on the feed from Alarmed.

This whiff of air blew across our nose as Mouse did not show I define`ingly chose,
"what is that smell did the Possum win Rose!!" I laughed at the goner for the possum had won,
there he was with the most handsome of face whiskers and bristles just as calm as plained Earth.

A sparkle advise to the Possum in rise a Skunk for horizon and the Scout in observe,
for Mouse in my arms and Nero at lurch the balance of lives in a Fourth second danced.


No comments: