Sunday, November 30, 2014

Beginners Guide To Adaptation At Live Not Die



Sundown the time of the Pledge of This floor that at the Strike the Planet will core,
on the lit abstract of the Text this file of cabinet wills the Rise of the Knight for Play,
that Opera existence James Blunt will Sing at Command for the eight of the Nigh is at That Hand,
on the folds of his Pleat on the skirt of his Cuff I will sync to the ribbon a bib on the tights,
mighty are the born that be Frame of the lore in the Balance a Stage of the More's,
a Marsh to the mellow for the Graham hath found that Voice is so driven that Arms a Go Round.

Branch on the dead that my best friend does Set for on the consider the Catholics said wreck,
from the base of the middle place The Catholics did let I will tribal the Beat to this terrible fret,
albatross this Cracker of wealth to the Oil that eggs are the bay of the trays on the Soil,
heated by circumstantial evidence per stay I have Announced that know Mid will do Type!!

Creation did blast to the Bigger Bang Twice on the 3rd of the charming Evolution asked price,
to the four of the Run in this Chaotic of trite I value my Friend and Hell is not lend,
I bounce with the batter to Mix in the blend That Catholics have isolated all that bapt. Hymn,
in the hymn An Knee process that cord by Design to fellowship Wanders to their breast of just climb.

Baptist of Favor the taste is the Commute down for the laughter and Up for the puke,
grounded by Morse the code of my Self I trust that these words Ammunition the bell,
for with the Spear of Destiny timed my Best Friend will know that Freedom is trying to bend,
from the base of the sound to the Tribal of Scry I'll score him a Window to slip in the Sign,
for in the Belief that Purgatory Crimed I will not take a Chance that Eden is danced.

Around to the vista to Prey on the lance I'll shoot to the Star and Moon me Row Manned,
on release of the Theme that states All Beings work to be more than a stuck born filling this earth,
with a Great in the wisdom Reason bezirk I canter the Signal know smokes for the brakes,
that burning in Subject the Catholics are backs for the Catholics just turn on the ever in Racks,
cursing their person to Plank on the Facts why doesn't the Commercial they run add some Jacks,
in the Pulse of the scatter an Equator of jigg The Christian join catholics and the Muslims go Fear.

Right on the barrel of these Canons at gunned a big wad Tobacco said horse got a Run,
across the Valley to gather the Scene a gorge on That Elk my Papa did Spline,
packing the product to learn that the Feat had been dumped by his Neighbor the coward of seat,
so as my grandfather asked the bring fool The Fool did respond said the work was to bong,
with the Patience of job my Papa did scold nothing but his own Mind at expecting The Told.

Now on the narrows of weight in the Hunt the lesson came with another big hunch,
shall the Family no systems that proper the Food than whom you chose takes Companion too stews,
for a team in the effort was best play to choose but now I will allow that James Blunt a bit shoe,
the one for the Boot with a Cattle time joint as Cockroaches always run quartered tipped point,
but even with that bunk predisposed the second I'd do is Ha gotcha Bose.

A pen type Corral that pokes on the frost As Coffee for spoon is the standing at boss,
a kick in the pants to figure of Speech is the dog on the Table that's Nero off leash,
for the controls at the structure have gone to Completes the gears on the fear just dropped like the sheep,
fluster not bother nor line as the Sentence 'cause strife is this Planet on Mirror of existence,
reflective of processions that light wax called steer it turned out to be a Nights Chandelier,
all caused by electrics that James Blunt did Ping at Bonfire Heart the lyrics Won spark!!

Thanks Gadget 

No comments: