Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fancy That



The ride through this life has been the travels of strife so I gathered an Idea on the byte,
in the basic tone I threw to the ground that thought I will write on the same,
for the gather would just defile at the Name,
in the journey of lives the Time of Ages came so ready as communique of Stead marked the Shed!!

Thereabouts the Sun shone to the song as the balance delivered the rein,
attached to the curb was a bit that I could know Me so well as the chain developed it brought a seat,
using both legs to the relaxation of the casual riding I just galloped this Worlds apathetic brain,
from the beating words that shined the Human Being I found A Way to express.

Moon I said what is Life in the Mid of Night hour on a Crescents barrel should I type,
and that darn old Satellite just wrote me a start making the Sweep a rockets arm in a kite,
thrusting a big Rogue the buck was the Shot to Talk for the string had a bring on a Spool,
a conversation came right back the shout was Read at the basic of all Men at killing the bed.

Snores crowded the Venue on the take of understanding thrown to the Heir a Fifty Shade stair,
a strong hand put Place touching The Brow on the crown piece those Cheek Pieces drop,
thorough at the sand I walked to the Cactus to discuss the prickly nature of Man,
just moment of the print show the Page spiced it sewn with a touch of real as The Sage was a roam,
for in that a Flash Floods the dried river snow Melting shadow saturating bones.

Frogs all leaping and The Jack Rabbit bumped direct in front of Me this choice of Seed,
I hopped about for the Horse that I rode gained all control as most cannot Know that Barn of the stable a POE,
the snake at the found was a Cobra by sound just counting on the shakers of Kirk,
turning to the better in think I said head learned to the Horse that's a Rattling Thing!!

Shivering to the spook of the sight on the boot The World took at the brain,
stretching with War on the land of These More's the Desert got a big Span,
the Wind took Up with the Storm on its chest lightning Thundered it loud,
brought heavy on the Reins pore grew strength went to Towns that grid got a graph on the Crown.

Back to the bit of the terrible tip a guide to The Map of it said love is a wonderful word bummer it's dead,
the burst of the frame just bucked on the grains that The Oats fed the slow of the clover,
but in the rather I pulled an after with the Pocket knife took was a Blunt,
the dull was so born that the fit behaved Roarin' and that is how Goods of the Show goad,
to tack the Horse up with a saddle at buck is like the barn burning down with the Flame running Up.

No comments: