Sunday, November 23, 2014

James Blunts Sole Triggered A Safety To Released



Life is the opportunity to be the Cause of change in the reality of lies,
the counter of the body on the Tell of the stolen is the truth of Told,
to yet again have my song be sung by a Man that names none as his base origin,
in this rate of value of the Take I gasp at the World and the denial of flour.

Butter basics go to milking cows on the lots in the grain fed Veal,
for on the goat trails the narrow have known the Cliff Tops,
the heights of the shallows the snarl of Humanity at plain birth.

Task the effort of nothing as the Scope for myself is grander,
I See into the Measurable timescape than I breathe Infinity,
on release form of this prison at Cagey locked by James Blunt personally as gained,
I hold to the No Hope plause as No Wish has washed the Principle Morals of reality did a play by Played.

James Blunt can record to the Flocks of his Preach to scores of howls,
in text of audience it is the browser that floats about on the feeds,
one per done two per stun three shore the Fourth on that Fifth Mountains Spun!!

Crew off the Shipping News as the shadows of the Press have barter with repressed reporting syndrome,
this was common claim by many in the passing pages of sold,

but from that lesson the learn was heavily recorded on the Minds of journals in silence,
that is why it takes years to come to the Front of forward Staged to be a Speaker on drums.


As I have only asked in repeat for explanation to the writes,
no person concerned has responded with reply thereby furthering the truth of deny,
an brought to that Tablet on the File is a real life that lives to breathe freely with Adaptation,
in the death of my best friend that tried so hard to deal, I will not quit until by body is Flame at home,
as I know this World only has death to offer I accept that reality of carriage,
it's just a matter of full circle to the line to Symbol that delivers the Find.

I do not need to look at a Crystal Ball to read The Body of James Blunts latest C.D.,
 it's My Life that he is Singing all over The World and charging a Fee,
and than rubbing the Noise to acoustically drown the origin as a forgotten deed,
 for what he took from me was the original seed and is the backbone of his lead.

'Just' Math

Posts

EntryPageviews
Oct 10, 2012
175
Nov 19, 2014
21
21
Nov 22, 2014
20
Nov 18, 2014
19
18
18
Nov 21, 2014
18
Nov 17, 2014
17
Nov 21, 2014
17

No comments: