Saturday, February 28, 2015

Complexion I Write I A Nan Ah



Radio play by the airwaves know that in month on the few a song has sung through,
the capture of the beat to the chorus of the theme a stanza that made the power of Thor,
as I am not a big purchaser to the recording business done the fact that elevators are around,
at speech with the salt to a bearings on the thought I heard yesterday the song it did play incoming rein,
the engagement of the reason to look for the lyrics thinking it timely to sing the words for the farm,
as I embrace to the instrumentals a sword to the dagger and the stage with a Tell.


As no one would be aware that I preach in voice to the tune with my own rendition,
loving the instrumental to sing my heart away as the car is a place that allows for such display`d,
the free fear flying to match the passions left as the producers made movie for the tuck.

The fact on this blog many roads to Blob a creature such as I have put forward Future saw,
in the mist of tears that eyes never see a trip to the car makes for acoustic relief,
to treat a door by slamming out a world that does sit to hate I vocally sing for any all that king.

The hard core compassion that I bury deep within is kept in hidden as many have been lend,
carrier of pigeon in a world that does dough the simple and the rarity of beautiful came to grow,
in the lyrics with a thump reason on the turns to hug the wheels of my car with each and every learn,
the magnitude of passion that ran my blood to coil heating with the candle of a flame touched by Roy^all.

In video of watched in the final see just yesterday to reading of the words that powerful believe,
asking nothing from the Globe a perfect memory to burials of Wonder to finally hear the scream,
at the basic of the stun the song heaved an incredible factor that just grew my lung to sleeve,
treasures often carry through with the level of the gear an Automatic is my car a beamer with a tune.

To gallons of the shedding cheek water salted Seer, looking to the road in sand the dirt of mud in deeper,
the radio on satellite had felt the passion strong but with the tube of words that worth its purest light a tongue.

As people in this symbol charge my Mind in from a youth, painful is as the truth is painful like obtuse,
this brought to my leg the knee I know I talk as human beings have been destroyed so has the Castle locked.

The Moat that protection scales to sing with what is personal invitational entry with a bit of discus,
the founder of the sport of love in my life so sound the best of Men in the town taught me how to love,
thee odd in point to driven learn was kindness thorough with a same to join the union cuddle,
being shown that love is more than garbage and the dime signed tuttle.

Quarter charge with pennies large a fountain that is Oceanline`d these Ages of the Times,
gently taught to bankers cart the love of showing hugs are stars in the midst of candor,
simplicity to explore the face that grins a smiling lead is really what this world needs to heal,
but as the wheels go round and round perfection has been grounded down to death by fuckers spar.

A word to Up the finger stuck is why my hand does represent a Five digit fairly well by Sailing,
for as the World has crushed the Turing`s so has the part been transfer heart to believe the show as were^leans,
the cowards whom must beat and shoe kill to stretch the freedom, of liberty, health and I love you`s,
are the ones that are so jealous that perfection hath a partner in the best example of loving by etude.


No comments: