Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sand Dee Blonde Hare



Oddly yesterday on the radio in the Car of this Nation the United States of America the following,
a commercial for the 'Taco Bell' that twas not Taco Bell Brand Commerce but sounded a can,
the 'Demolition Man' boomed Into that commerce on the station of the Broad casting of a tuners Sheer!!

To not be of the Peet an exact 'quote' of the vocal throat echoed a Scar on the movie of that Bar,
shelved from the Pact to inflame the Order of Execution to the sub Lime a knoll for a Futures now,
the moment of that was Followed by the strangest Same,
a core US of the Sums on a vibration.

To then bounce the Breeze I study the Means of Such a College Voice that chills be Came spine on the Noised,
the rotten Word the broke Off bolts the Dry rot to a tintinbular Miss placed answering the More's,
mark Potatoes and happy this trotter to a Pacer on the Track of the Human Race,
these are the symbols that Orchestrated 'Aye' that pronounces the Per Person placed and Signed.

Towards the smoking of that Scene in a state of relaxation Society reality to drags and Clears,
as the agony of Real to that excused Accident in the Berkeley Camp us to Tea pea`d,
water Work to PGE that deck of Completes to have the A sump shun be of the Cap It Toll is belief.

Ink Lean to hand Cuffed a Mobbers rein that throws to the Sorro of the Harnessed to that Score,
a perfect Ex ample is that At usual the University are Over-Run with Al Coal Hall and Sticks,
the Thug to that Owe`th a venture on the One Hundred Bottles of beer On the Wall stating Dreads.

Trainers gym with Duh Mock Craw Cee and founder to that Mane Frame as the Horse, dog & Pony tale,
a saddle for the Girth the Cinch stated Scope a Bridle on the reins with A curb to Split craving of a Choice: the Bit pieced.

Should Robin Williams be of a good example to the A sump shuns as that was His Driveway on the Sign,
a belt to the Threshold the door and of course 'The Reason' was that Carp dee Um,
as that is the product also of 'Choke Mi' a B.D.S.M. type of Sexual satisfaction in a Relation; I twist.

Is the Blade so threaded that Tie land in the Chi Knees have for gotten to tack the Billy of the Whoopi,
buy the Information on Over to that Supper of the Missing Piece and I will simple your bell.

I addition the live in that Same town as Robin Williams on the ground,
years of a few back I in the drive to a grocery store different could have sworn I spotted his Cycling,
stopped resting at the street of Highway crossing I did Know double take as I understand the Star statutes,
love me while I'm on the Screen and for all Out time do not hesitate to Never speak or acknowledge: its a crime!!

Sew in respect of the Wanderer on the Head term And the choice of sort was as it did not happen,
driving Forward I spy you the Pass,
in My Mind I thought funny how I grew up in the City (San Francisco) and he was a shoe blocks away,
round the bends to Sea Cliff as I resided in West Clay Park and the first Meet was at Angelina's Cafe on 22nd Avenue & California.

In this fragmented detail of the Spine on the line to that Cup of hot Coffee I also turned to speak the common: Long Line,
telling that shock of the shake as I loved the Movie 'Mrs Doubtfire' & the giggling chortle even took my Mi,
in that skip of know beat I mistakenly said 'I loved that latest Movie' what a bomb,
like a Hand grenade that the Pen pole was His shoulder of the Coldest bother that the ice in the cooler glacier`d on strongs.

Back to the Now of the future on Stars in the gourde of a Conch to the success Which you Scape,
my thought in the 'In Car Nation' of that Another Accidental state I drove onward to this sing,
hour of the Minute Robin Williams has Once again moved to so near my residence I grown,
as I turned to No One and spoke in silence of the shown "He will be So sorry that He chose this County',
for with His Track Record and the Public Process these Particular people are Not afraid to slam the Door in Your face,
this is the Note of burning Noticed.

In that Knowing I heard on the 'Grape Vine' that Robin Williams Also in Indicative attended Meetings of the stagger,
in that the Hour was told to factions that slipped in the Add dressed,
Oh for the ear on that Scorn I revered but Could not help but twist my Torque to present a Gift,
WOW I am so glad that Yet another Accident on Purpose to see How these Orgs. work take The Cake,
as My Best Friend attended these Anonymous shares and I Wanted to understand the Help before I condemned the stancing as a Gut felt,
like Offer with a Dough Nut and cough at the bent of the Prison Men towel it Tee`d for the release.

Of darkness to that Phone books Book a Card to that Note ability I scorned the per Pen dick U lard,
I join`dead to find a Answer to that gossiping cork that bounced my Best Friend that In evitable signal Post,
for each Suicide is A Tell to that describe of the signature of a Serial record to dye Ugg know cist.

Funny how that rib Pops to being drug about on the letters cleansing of a law`d dee vine`d to grape,
the littles on the pane the oles on the wall and the text for the whip of say origin,
when is the last time you saw a Payphone on the Streets of ......... (fill in the blank its a test).

No comments: