Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Fact Of This Is Fact On Text And The Reason I Song



The Time is 12.38 a.m. Prime riddle in the reason of woke in this night to a Nightmare on the theme,
as I was Kidnapped as A Kid twice the scurry is of Helter Skelter and the the skulling is of Now,
I stirred to the fright of a Lamp Lighting dream where the Aliens were shipped Were Here to be deem`d,
that brought on the Spectra colors of the Scream threw my body into being Woke straight Supper.

On that I just took a break on the Smoke,
went to My Porch to breathe the Fresh Air,
as that would have been a relaxing term I spot to The World a Freezing be Bright!!

Below over on the Still on the move A Flashlight in seen on the slip of the Cream,
in a No Possible Way that this is An Accident to the dream I just frighted out of I Mission U a beam,
that the Whom of What ever is Near to My Stead and that is Not a Paraphrase for it is the Middle of the dark Night,
took by Sir Prized I said Funny to that Stair as in this Home that I do reside Never have I seen a flashlight on the Hill.

Telling on the Mountain of scrapes to my Sheets,
does this measure Happen Stanced or is the bellow Scheme,
dock tore Zeus is a book to the Steer,
green Eggs and Soy the lens to a grave!!

Tongue of difference is the Coincidence to Radio,
the systemic drops of Info. to that Seems like a bide,
sew this silk to the Ribbon of the enter sled and that is the Song I sung to My Mother long Ago,
tsk Tsk to the down on such Purse that Magazine of eyes that has put to my life A danger in the dive.

Science is Not fiction the Nan is bred to breathe,
a lung of Multiple will Scene this directive Sleeve,
I Confidence the Hell to that Scream of terrible,
for who does one inform when a body is the cleared.

I know I know it must be that Aft,
the boat that is a Coffin to the Chisel of Olay,
like a Shower of the Wind dee that digs a Shoves clay,
tunnel each the bearing and Com Pass this a day!!

My experience in being Kidnapped is Hi on this Hoe Tell,
the California Tex Mex a burr Ritz that counters Farmed,
all Ma Knack to teach a Pax be why's to What I speak,
I asked to Meet James Blunt in the length for the Fear of just this reached.

I have been in Piece to life a Put on blog to Loggers Miled,
the inch of Ruler with a Crown the Crest of shielded but Look!! its A Metro,
the gunther on a Scout to my great dog in taken,
for I had a Giant Doberman named Apollo for this Means,
to be of Sound that growl and Pound to protect my terrified with Weight of serious.

So look to Stars children Wills and Know that Knights in Shining Armor exist to let You die,
James Blunt has Married to that premise of deep Miser,
on that New Zealand laughing Factor the 'x' begets the Storm of Troopers in the Real.

One buy stun I shy this Alarm for as the steam knows the Air so does the Waist no waisters,
the skipping beat to old the Pleats that shock me to be Wake,
on my eclipse just shoot your lips and than James Blunt will finally know that scared is scared and Go is drawer.

Scoot to Motor engine Friend be the brave of Feather trend,
don't for get the Tools of trades Vans the shoes and Running boards,
stout the Post with Nails Lore chain the Arms and grant the doors,
invitation to that bee know the Hive is on the pour to Say that Wheelers do listen.

Black and White the show of booked At the Very least I came,
to backwards Up side down to Finally see the threat is real and the bulbs are leaks.



Today is June 20th, 2015
12.56 a.m. And I will say to that stead A Panther is a type of clarity that will badge the bugged to Row.

No comments: