Monday, August 10, 2015

Do You Want To Build A Planet Today? : A Brand Magazines

Moon Scape

A Petition for too Life Itself, a Place to figure, Met is chilled....

The death of All, the Voice in Stall, the Push to Stop, a Past...Evolved:

Old and Cast, Out to Sea, Robbed and Real, the Ocean bleed, a seaside port, a plan? Abort.

The effort made, the beach of role, reality delivered, Humanity stole.

The adage of, if you loved, piece in riddle, roughing.

Puzzled brings, simple themes, not every thing clicks to sting.

Hoisting Mass, approved for Math, dollars craft, the death is bact, Naturals summed for the extract.

Debt Unraveling Traveled Set

Imagine Sees or stilts of wonder,
plundered meets,
mined a when,
life was treasured,
lost as sea!!

At the base of the blue,
the vast surreal sanding you,
stones are deals,
decks are views!!

Doors dimension other Waves,
in a move of Chest in game.

Match the strike to only Earth,
the Ocean's dying,
future turf!!

Life does cry in rest of Talk,
killing more with drilled deplore!!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Global Warming?

I am not invisible anymore!!
I am hear watching T.V.!
Listening to the radio.....
and much, much, more.....

What about you....
learning to be cool?
learning to be a fool?
what are you?

What is Global Warming?
Heard it's bad.
Is the heat on?
Didn't you remember to turn it off when you left this time?!
What's up with that!!!!!!
I am going to go be a glacier again,
its where I hide everything good anyway!
Cold but true,
I'm not a fool,
learning to be cool,
Are you?


Turn off the heater!!

or

the fool's will win and take our home again!!

Come Home!! Where are you!!?
Don't be a fool, learn to be cool!!

Cold but true,
I'm not a fool,
learning to be cool,
I love you,
glacier making in progress,
slippery when wet,
Glacier at your feet.
Yours truly, dancing 'till I melt!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Pandora's Opening

Pandora's Box is opening,
the time is here,
the time is now.
The eye that see's,
the ear that hear's,
has simply written the message!!
It is time for the message to be delivered,
there is power in numbers,
strength in knowledge,
their is clarity in our eyes.
This clarity allows us to see a vision of greater depth
and understanding to deliver to the generation of the blind.

Blind & Dumb

Blind and dumb, that is what everyone see's of me.
Am I? I don't know anymore.
Or is it just what I was created to be.
My eyes are open,
yet I cannot see what they say is calling.

Am I blind or just born into darkness,
looking for the light.
Am I deaf or just born into silence,
looking for a note.

Am I these things or is it my senses,



guarding and protecting me,
from the world and what it has done.

No music, no symphony,
no glorious voices singing to me.

No light, no magic,
No curtain to be lifted, no uplifting melody.
What has happened here?

What have you done to the earth that had begun.

Blind and dumb is what I have become,
or, is it just my senses protecting me from the world....
and what it has done.

Missing the future, In advance of tomorrow


Our Earth is crying,
We poison our skies,
if I were up there,
if I were a cloud in the sky,
I would disappear.
Look up sometime,
we all evaporate eventually,
like it or not
we all are going to.

I don't want to disappear,
I don't want to evaporate,
I don't want to be poisoned,
I am just a cloud over your head.
I want to stay with you,
there is nothing I can do.
Earth is crying,
for you,
for me,
for everyone.


Stop and look up at true beauty,
simple yet complex,
Magic plays and nobody see's.
The subtle merge of purity,
the balance of such an act of beauty.

Two clouds become one,
their lies my understanding of you.
simple but true.
Love is
a full screen panoramic view
playing over our heads.

I don't want to disappear,
I don't want to evaporate,
I don't want to be poisoned,
I am just a cloud over your head.
I want to stay with you,
there is nothing I can do,
Earth is crying,
for you,
for me,
for everyone.

Nobody see's the beauty in a cloud,
nobody see's the subtle merge of two clouds in the sky.
Two become one so naturally.
Nobody see's you and me,
I don't know what to do,
I am just a Cloud over your head.

Simple Complexity

In complexity there is simplicity,
once you see simplicity you once again
understand how complex simplicity really is.

When you no longer see the complexity
in simplicity, you begin your own
extinction due to your lack of vision
into the complexity that simplicity
provides.

Understanding that simplicity provides
complexity with an infinite number
of simple equations to be understood.

You then realize that in simplicity
you find complexity, which is
the biggest and most complex
puzzle, found but not understood.


How simple can the circle of life be?

No comments: