Monday, August 10, 2015

The Secret of the Universe is Choice. is on Facebook. To connect with The Secret of the Universe is Choice., sign up for Facebook today.

The Secret of the Universe is Choice.



Personal Blog




About The Secret of the Universe is Choice.
PAGE INFO
  • Start Date
    Started in February 2008
  • Short Description
    A spark to light your life with this burning thought; Belief is love with no strings attached.

    http://thesecretoftheuniversechoice.blogspot.com/
  • Long Description
    Presents, a Life with a Plan. My name is Karen Anastasia Placek, I am the author of this Facebook Page and in turn the Google Blog with the same title. This is the story of my journey, a quest to understanding more than myself. The title of this blog, 'The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision' will be the next global slogan. Placed on T-shirts, Jackets, Sweatshirts, it really doesn't matter, 'cause a picture with my slogan is worth more than a thousand words, it's worth??.......Know Conversation!!!
    My motto:

    Stand proud!!
    Allow your posture to be your Voice!!
    Then your words can be your grace!!
    Remember,
    Silence is golden, until it is broken,
    that is when you go Platinum!!
    This is our heritage,
    Freedom is priceless
    and
    will cost you everything
    with
    no promises.

    Karen Anastasia Placek

    A different or an alternative to secure my blog address: "The Secret of the Universe is Choice."
  • General Information
    PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

    You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

    The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE
  • Blog Start Date
    February, 2008