Thursday, March 3, 2016

Its Just All A^Bout New Tour^Ing The Jack Russ^Ole Bye Tam Hell^Owe . . . . . .



Ask the plan it and that will derive the Apollo for the term life on that Marin Humane Society,
as Nero had the wonderful experience of the left a trace,
that kidnapping went to BestBuy literally,
the fact from my home to that truck in a drive that the IM^Plant rang to a specific,
a person that does and did not change his phone number for convenience of the boned,
remind Tick Self that the Bourne on that a^fair is of Witness to ALL of THESE PEARS,
so apropos is the double dee purchase of that over the shoulder bolder holder!!

Is that gone??,
the stress included in the ticket??,
nails or the worth of the trained Service animal on the Knows,
this experience has made Nero a Home body.

The character of being taken on his leash to the Crate and box,
that driving around Marin County was more than really mean,
it thwarted my question to the snub,
than my giant red doberman was just plain scene,
an evidence locker.

I often think about that giant doberman Named Noun Apollo,
he was trained by me for me as I had been having severe problems just being able to walk,
the harness that had been ordered especially,
the facing of that stupid answer I got for the reason of his dough Nation shin??,
no,
I was told by the brick that the street and a big dog don't mix,
judge meant came with no forwarding of Apollo's training to the bird in Hand.

So dip Stick being,
how does it fee lean to that station of what to be Advertised on the Net of Identification,
that the forced I^Sole^lei^Shin is another Tweekers sham??,
or is the Wine in a box of the Can^A^Bus in pipe make that In^Tire e!^Vent you're sticker got lamp??,
lore^in has been on that same Sum kind of Trouble,
the street and the alley of waltz or walking a Loan??,
or does your Aim burr Kit to the shroud of Dinner Out while the country grouts.