Wednesday, March 16, 2016

This Is An Ef Why Aye On Glenn Beck Speak In 'Cause He Might Under Stand This Whirl^Wide On That Enter Nash^A^Knoll Of Try^Boe^Ole ~ Glenn Beck Is Live On-Air At http://www.iheart.com/live/talk-650-kste-229/ kumbaya!!



Would it not be weird on that Acronym of loose that Nar^caught^Ticks A Nan A *Mus stood for also N.A.,
and the A.A. stood for the Clue^Knee to the out of Hand on the . . . .

The first time I heard that AA was in Africa I thought,
how strange why would those Meetings be a place that water is the dry heaves of literal??,
I asked,
I was yelled at,
so today I called that NAR with the 800 Number to ask about the strangeness of NAR logos.

The phone asked me to choose by product so I thought I hit the right key,
a live person answered the phone so in the rudeness of that Woman's voice I pulled the Bone of a Radio style loan,
asking me what I was calling for I was quiet,
than she said rudely and sharply to tell me the Product,
I immediately said "which one"?
the phone went dead.

These straws of sticks just breaks the Camels back,
like the Purge gone live,
section by section with rules and directions,
all you have to do is to have seen that Movie 'The Purge' and you don't have to wonder,
especially after seeing the advertisements for an African Hotel via the Logos of your Wares,
like World War II in sort of a Backwards reversal of the Armband signed.

Than atop that sheering the pictures multiply to makings of the clan on the New Age _ _ _ you know what I mean,
that Triple Poll Lee on the Path of Flag corn And meel.

The Impossible is Possible waiting to Happen??,
I believe that it is as plainly saying it is The Skeleton Key to the In Word.

*Mus

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mus may refer to:

Computing[edit]

  • Mus, a file extension used by Finale
  • MUS, the internal music format used in Doom

Three-letter acronyms[edit]

People[edit]

  • Anders Mus (died 1535), Danish civil servant in Norway
  • Conny Mus (1950–2010), Dutch journalist, best known as a correspondent for RTL Nieuws in Israel and the Middle East
  • Gus Mus (born 1944), Islamic leader from Indonesia affiliated to Nahdlatul Ulama
  • Italo Mus (1892–1967), Italian impressionist painter
  • Paul Mus (1902–1969), French author and scholar of Vietnam and other Southeast Asian cultures
  • Publius Decius Mus (disambiguation), three ancient Romans from the same family
  • MUS (Muhammad Usman Siddiqui), First Entrepreneur from Pakistan

Places[edit]

Others[edit]