Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What's A Move 'Vee' But The Reals!!!



Now the Minute Timer has rung the Ringer on the Tile of a set at Zero for the shift to Task,
this Country places only passing looks to Metro! The Look! as Judged and booked,
the chapter by verse with writing a burst is a put to the plates ask nothing for lift its the give.

People have straight up stolen and strung my life with their take,
day by day the certain has true to compass direction of death on the strain,
stress tight to the smoke and relay the cent,
a price from the Penny to Dime the Quarter to a dollar Buck Flute.

Grocery on my life has been Full to the trimmed,
ripped off complete to the envelope stone,
anchored by society to answer know phone,
I stride to the roar of Lions and for,
the Ones that find life difficult learns,
lessons have talked to memories cork,
the standard of my experience is watch people stroke with owe that's okay for its your job to be used.

Plainly I have been told that I am for the floor to be the wipe of the mops and the trucks,
loads of my shoulders are tires of strength for that is all that is left for this rump,
I decided to provide the best exit by in tree so that the paper remembers the rings of the grain,
each word to define that diction of character is naturally driven by days on the stand.

Should your life be on tough as Society loves to nail cram,
just remember its the idea that goes forward to history and crawls,
I put to that thought one extra Feat to make ready the hurt for the pain on these troughs of death and dismay.
its a fact that my time put to this blog has been wasted as many have told me its nobody news,
however I hold to taught and intellectual property being ownership of the reliance of sun^knee,
the Moon on the nights brought Wildlife to my porch to remind by simple of the last rein on the liver.

Elephants are on the extintion Only Four White Rhino's to say that its life,
tusks and Horns symphony this said I have not hidden the Treasure of guest,
for I have never felt comfortable or at home on this Earth for People just use and throw you to grips,
one after another I feel like a whore that has been on America's traffic at sip,
drunk down and passed off to the very next trough than thrown out with the trash after being raped and beat dye`d.

Not all of the barrel can be of a trade many before I have died on the Pi,
Tesla went down in a one room Flat,
a day or so later someone said there's no sound,
in that inch to the door the opening and shore there was Tesla dead on the scored.

Be a letter for eh and a dash for the lathe,
Cobblers Miles are often shingles for cried,
yet I have no regrets for I have seen lives at their finest,
blinders and bent shoulders as every single person has walked away from my Truth.

Do not believe that The Trees are a Shine,
I just made sure to Print paper to Lane,
in order to have in hands of my sad,
the fact that I tried to speak and seat SAT.,
place^sing the lyrics to this World on the tacks.

I know that Time will arrive at the appropriate Nature,
I believe that Natures a Prize to bring Time when its Clock,
each and every person has a date Time continuim,
the best gift is to allow nature to surprise you with laughed,
so should you be taken by societies bullies,
provide yourself a deep breathe to look outside today,
the birds are chirping and I have a love for this space,
don't just give-up 'cause I'll miss your actual body of grace,
I'll wonder to myself in a worrisome shoe,
if I had worked to write just one more encouraging word trued,
would we have met just walking to the store for those few'd.