Tuesday, April 5, 2016

How Much Does It Cost, What Is The Go^Win Price, And, What Is The Total Including Tax?? Life Itself!!!



So now do I just presume to know that my own children have suffered at the hands of the trade??,
do I say that the shower in Sacramento with no charge Lawyer Wess Sole and the blank have bunk??,
is about that knowing the first time I was a circuit go to the bathroom and saw that drop of trousers to the ankles,
back turned to urinal and had to suffer that listen to his laugh,
minus the zipper of whip it out to that comprehension of the role??,
do I say to my very children that the journey has swallowed like Sarah brags her marrow??,
do I further the City on the lack of understanding or say that life has tired the sorrow??,
what exactly do the games chew on toe back oh??
a lush or the lust of Onward Forward goes my Walk??,
what say you Mr. Glenn Beck or how about Howard Stern pole^lean Rush Limbaugh.

Do I stay the remain of dock or's the reality of the listing of Sarah in the Hundred of I never wanted to know,
is it pass the bug like a shore of should you have to shoot the trigger and pull the gun you will know the tongue??,
what is the modern disease of sort file to the I have not seen my kids since the Rumble in Sacramento Mediation,
the very organization that thunders their decision was so great to putting them to the safe of Vault??,
what about the Judge on the bench in the Sacramento Family Court that I pointedly said . . . .I am worried,
whom said that was not on the docket and that I would have to return on another stay,
to no that choice as that Judge and his Rolling in his Bench chore was Gail King on CBS sitting Charlie Rose??.

To that is the Unknown,
education to the chills of shore as before the park tore to the do,
that garage and those walking home from school on that sex education class of left hanging??,
well in the typical form of not Me I hour`d the practical talk to The Castro Men knowing the lens,
comprehension to updated as the boy owe boy to I have four kids And I am a Tom-girl that did Pair rent??,
no,
I did what I was Taught by the Whom is Evident on The Noun for the New Treasure to rung,
that is the ring, ring not wring, wring,
for sweats and tau^oles are the measures of my birth not my childrens harbor,
so as the Practical Horsemen of my Known I Torqued for the Crew,
as what charges Bec to that sport of competition to the barn,
a good spot seen from the distance of what nature graced my family with,
a good eye!!

as The Castro will truly know the love of the Purple Hatted Men as the loving both ways to tack,
back in the day it was called coffee and then a cup of Tea??,
no it was those lunch shales that took me under their flute from the face to Faced,
for on the thermal of my notice was the obvious on the seen,
therefore the One to To on the Green Fountain I know to say that it went simple,
One Two Three an that Made Me.

No comments: