Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I Am Positive The Urban Legend Of A Chick And A Swim Went As Far As To Include The Ferry Pick-Up Too; hi, as I swam and got pulled out by the tide the party on The Left encouraged me with every stroke to say to myself, kick my feet and swim for the Men to know the Feat. I just took a dip and then it became an Urban Legend of what was never found, you know how it goes, its just a roomer 'til its . . . .needed to be said for the Men that I had had faith in and then the reality hits like a bone hit the brick today



On the beauty of the choose is the lamp Post bing??,
no,
its the under standing as the Chopper on the Block,
a real live Tenderloin on Coffee run^kneeing live at The Port of in Tree as the Hob.

To the Plates on the Tiers person^knoll of the cough^fee should not be Means to excuse Mi,
being of the Rio Grande on an American Alcatraz comprehension of the shoe is hour lace??,
pour the Vase^eh^Lean for pen^knee on the type of sell phone in Pay tone of the color shade is,
indicative of San Quentin on this Announcement to the bars,
this discussion is not a shower nor did I need to drop the soap for a Faucet hose,
as this is to the discipline of the lack of harness to enter grade shin I call^ledge.

Stipulation to the decide is the prime on a Cougar to call out a Panther decision,
there needs to be a Yield that chorus of the Haight at more the Canterbury tip,
this is an Unfair at the Cast thrown down to sheets on San rafter of Hell,
may wren choir is on the barrel and the Pickle has been jogging,
to that a Jay^elf is processing that stable to Barns and no^bells.

A drive through the ton language to the quick fix is Men from the Schools working-it-Out??,
no,
its the I'm so embarrassed that I MUST be of the Tide Frame as accustomed??,
no,
its a power thing being swapped like a flee market at the pulse of Tick.

To clear the range of Home sound as a born and raised of San Francisco I Native,
this drum Means is the rattle and words nor the say.

Span^shin to wire on the More's Trade to the tour^ring??,
what is a Man on the sigh^coal of reality in a world of the coarse,
sand paper Pay pal and dig the shove Vol. as a harp??,
string thy leg to the mount Tin or dye the formula oil??

Engine and know that Honesty of I is the shore of more than tired would Muster,
mayonnaise and ketchup on Name Brand through generic is the file of only I as a child on those hooves,
to the basement atop the bag in suffocation to have to Now no their is no love in this world of now,
time 12:56 on April 5th 2016 show me that it is not the Template missing,
its the concept of what is rare,
eh Human Being,
but at the store^ridge it is my declaration of the one-sided dive,
for that I apologize on behalf of the entire Prison System and their failure to communicate Dressage.

Tent this on that Horse of why is the rider a mucking this fix??,
because I believe in Magic,
I believe in Men,
I believe that pain is a Hobble to the skin,
I believe that change chokes the lung as I spit,
but I believe mostly that I love you for the bit.