Sunday, June 26, 2016

Dedicated To My Nephew Clydee From The Show It is Craig Sager That Loves To Be Not A Key But A Loch In A World Where He Understands That It Is The Audience That Branches The Beast To Kill The Waist As The Watering Whole Is Fulls Supper To The Feeds!!!!!!!



The strain of blood to Vein,
an Armstrong And Getty approach,
WOW!!

The memory of thorough threw theses Sheets of bed reined,
at that is the Shield of a Spartan on the Swords of my Shoulder,
streaming that Suit to Mic. UP the Knight!!

You are the Fathom of my Dream,
you have the cadence of a Warrior,
you are the word on the eve.kneeing of my cost to speak a special trust.

Loving that Smile,
be free to the known,
my blood lane is rare,
the percent of a came to know that my gallon is for your type!!

The secret to that Leukemia is the driven gear,
should that be a need to your muster of your amazing stand,
please be of the thread??,
no,
be of the raise to waltz the dance.Sing reins as the sad.dull is not my girth on a cinch,
I have the confidence of mystery and the river of a mountains stone,
my wonder gauges note to snow and that is the only salt of my brines Time in Ages off phones!!

Cosmically I can still listen to the Morely Safer,
that great introduction of hymn,
it is as the sky knowingly says to the breeze on no memory for it is that candor of magic that inspires me lift.

Inch too Rule,
the measure is the in.a.cent that brings family an envelope to hug not break the seal.lean of,
google is nigh Facebook,
however on the long sleeves it is I that knows the discipline of fathom,
the games!!

Talk a Mile,
that kilometer does represent a charge,
yet on the wool is an Elephant Book??,
no its just the choice of choose,
The Secret of the Universe is Choice: know decision!!

Spell.lip to convert the price at the Poker Bridge of ole Card grains,
for you  Sir tangled with a sheer.ring found Fiber to sew the stitch to I,
in that I only saw your smile,
your Bannister,
your magnificence to be of structure,
it is your design to health not Teal on a World full of blah,
thereby your Treasure of Chest is the Tie,
being of the grandest character to conversation flounder,
yet on this Fish.sheen Flame it is the Fire of your Speech,
scene and not herd.

Note to Self: This post was written on my google blog 'The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision by I, Karen Anastasia Placek and held in draft until 'Published June 26th, 2016'. At and for my reference to the many more posts in 'the hold' google time stamp on my acer laptop computer running Windows to say the time is 
4:47 AM to date and state Published Now. Original and free write done by I on June 19th, 2016.