Sunday, June 26, 2016

The sparkling notes of a trumpet fanfare and the familiar logo of the sun alert viewers that it's time for "CBS News Sunday Morning."



"Feel the wealth of this simplicity on the long lines of nothing but a note to Trust,
for on the scene is an order of what is known,
the language of a letter is more than a saw to be a thunder on this light lean of wrist."
~
Note to Self: This post was written on my google blog 'The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision by I, Karen Anastasia Placek and held in draft until '*Published June 26th, 2016'. At and for my reference to the many more posts in 'the hold' google time stamp on my acer laptop computer running Windows to say the time is 
7:11 AM to date and state Published Now. Original and free write done by I on June 12th, 2016.
(*added picture and title on the same day)



No comments: