Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Sounds Surrounding Northern California Are Deaf.in.Knee.EAN And That Has Brought A Toll Not The Fig!!!



I am in a no fly zone and this is the place of meant to be of Meaning,
just on that its isolation to the fathom of my breath,
suffocating I say in complete that a horse calls my name to the galaxy of the equestrian,
riding is the place of seat to touch nature and sing with ease,
such is my life of love in a place full in the world of death and scene skill.

Never was I product to be sole`d,
the meeting of friends has been locked to my writes,
in silents I look to only means,
no hug embraces my love of communication,
no lift to my day from streaming,
so I say to slight that I look for a better expectation.

In greeting I view the Ranch that has an Anchor,
no production of daily leaps,
no unsaid letters on my drive to the stores,
no fit torn looks to tears that I shed on the sadness of my loneliness for connection,
for this I gather my quiet thoughts to only broad post these passing wrotes,
on daze may you comprehend the Pane as just Windows.

Keep to the Mind,
piece the addresses to dates and expectations of Ports on consistent,
each day to hour or minute on state,
I have kept to the deck the porches of sleep in typing my clear.

The nestle of the breeze is not a cyclone to twister,
its me saying to whom is what that is drunk,
that a timely paraphrase makes raised,
I do not fit in this County,
I can not find a horse to be bridle for the girth of my waist and my tear,
no shore will be of consistency,
I am just being formed by the Gallagher' and Horn Stein' for cash money bowls.

There is not a Barn or a stable that will company by lead,
no person bothers my interest unless its a sleigh that beds for the fight,
I immediate nothing I love the torque,
yet people have just wrench without a nut for the screwed,
assumption has opened and critical freeze just increases,
I am tired of the looks that lack any vision!!

Towards the plan it as done is to know of my Septembers,
month and the sing to lyrics be me,
may my compass see better to ride once again,
without the James Blunts' and his crowd gossip Blings.

May those that have been cruel to I may your lift be of this exit,
might that bring your abuse to an end and may your reflection be of the choice to not have been so feat,
may hope dream your reality with friends and may your language increase your wisdom as ten,
may that mathematics raise a land and not the hand that you have shown me as tend,
might your life be increased with the pleasure you seek minus the price of the docks,
may that sample expression of I am stealing your finds be found to be you and not Vens.,
may the finer degree of cadence find waltz not the dance on my head to express your days thrust,
may the feather of your constant ignore be the wings that your life can finally just sigh.

Note to Self: This post was written on my google blog 'The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision by I, Karen Anastasia Placek and held in draft until 'Published June 26th, 2016'. At and for my reference to the many more posts in 'the hold' google time stamp on my acer laptop computer running Windows to say the time is 
4:51 AM to date and state Published Now. *Original and free write done by I on June 16th, 2016.
(*Some named Nouns shave been Changed to Protect the In.owe.Cent!! 6/26/2016 Karen Anastasia Placek, thank you for under.stand.ding!!!)

No comments: