Saturday, March 19, 2011

'Cause



My power lies in self-review,
my nights reflect this thought.
Do, you, can you, not surf through?
The Ocean of my Sees.

I am frightful of my Tot,
she lies from deep within.
No untruth does she speak,
just naps from deep, not Ten.

I often wonder why she sleeps,
it seems to be the place,
resting from all the creeps,
that come up in her place.

My mind is like a steel trap.
Existing only to do that.
The little one who hides inside,
speaks truths, in lies she rides.

Confusion, up and down,
what seems right is wrong for me.
What seems bad I write.
One day soon I hope to seek
a playmate not a lie inside.

Just wait, 'cause I won't die,
and then I won't live a lie.
I will no longer reside inside.
I might come out to see,
a brand new birth of me.


K.A.P.
5/15/2009

No comments: