Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friend Best



Best friends are something new,
do you need to get use too?
I do not need another task,
please, don't go so very fast.

Friend best, best, best.

My life, your life, Why? Why? Woe?
I wish so much that I could go.
I know you are so very slow.
Best friends are never charged.

Friend, Best, Best, Best.

Call me, stall me, kill me dead.
I will be stuck in your head.
Visit me, tis'nt me, I still dread,
what is inside of my head.


Friend, best, best, best.


Don't forget,
don't slip up,
do not do way to much.
Step by step,
brick by brick,
build yourself,
just don't go quick.


Friend, best, best, best.


Do your best,
friend will be,
here for us,
you and me!


Friend, best, best, best.


You will be my biggest test!!
be best, but mostly, 
be blessed.




K.A.P.
5/13/2009

No comments: