Saturday, March 19, 2011

Taste




Destruction rampant in my head,
they prayed that I'd be dead.
Sacrifice in exercise,
prayed that I'd hit my head.
Women gathered in circle round,
chanting stuff to hit the ruff.

Seance rode this little tuff,
chances are it's pretty rough.
Scuffle Four my horse was tough,
God did see this mystery.

Scrupulous in design,
I met my fate of Auld Lang Syne.

Pulling trousers in the dine,
I sat up straight and said, "You're Mine!"

Shock and horror filled the face,
men of honor, fell, disgrace,
lifted not, did not haste,
lovely chapter of this I taste.

Books will open, sentence "Life"!
Looked around I did stripe,
no more strife, just a knife,
cutting into all my sight.

Soul is free, Mind is tall,
walking small and talking ball.

Funny things of big foot rings,
camping, sailing and swimming Saul.

I was at the Timber Maul.


K.A.P.
5/16/2009

No comments: