Sunday, March 20, 2011

Phlem




 Where have all the good days gone.
I did not get any on the bone.
Up and down the World would shone,
everybody seems to be on this Throne.

Consumed with themselves and lust.
I don't know why you thrust.
I wish so much for you to trust,
the girl in me is awfully; Bust!

Consequences, Evaluators,
People in general are often haters.
Sub-sequential to prudential.
My life has become resentful.

Stuck with people who tear my hair.
My mind is from over there.
Beauty lies in eyes they share,
I don't lie, Why? should I.

Ugly at my source and core,
look at me I was tore.
Mother, Step, Brother, more!
They won't stop, I am a whore.

One day, one hour, Won a moment, Whim!
I survive all of them,
Father, Sisters, Brother, Fem,
I will not do, I've got phlem!



K.A.P. 



No comments: