Sunday, March 20, 2011

Uncloak




I was born, at Two was broke,
Three baptized in Satan's Yoke.
Four was raped by incest taped,
I saw and Orgy and then was bait.

I hid in closets, behind closed doors.
I peeked through hinges,
'cause they'd snore,
sometimes sleep was hard to keep.

A beating of my tender feet,
the belts were leather,
no retreat.
I used to beg them to; bleep.

They just went by my little sty.

Tick, talk, tick, talk, tick, talk,
wack, smack; wack, wack.
Then it was my time to scream,
no one heard me, it would seem
Bloody stripes layered me,
tick, talk, tick, talk, tick, talk.
There will be a day, I get them back.

I turned Five with no alive.
Stopped talking at the age of sage,
beat me, hit me, slaughter my life,
I won't give up till it is knife.
Looked around upon that day,
think it was sometime in May.
Born in April, take that away,
won't grow-up and then one day.

Stuck at Four, I hit the floor.
Saw them deem I needed more.
Hid upstairs under the shore 
that was my bed, it was a bore.
Quiet, monotone enraged,
kept my silence 'till I'm of age.

Stand back you!
You fucking rant and rage!
I don't care I'm not an heir.

Hold your secrets,
hold your lies,
my brittle back will be disguised,
in depth of wealth,
in length of cries,
memories are in their eyes.

Run! Don't stay! Don't go away.
Little girl has gone astray.
Remember bath and shooting that?
Confused with minds that did not tack.

Harness thoughts, relieve and trot,
I remember your skinless not.
Hung on me for territory,
I did believe in nair you see.

I got older.
You got back.
I got a folder.
Emotional track.
I am stuck,
in all of that.
Now, smoldering in simple fact.

Four does stick,
you did lick,
beat blood red, my skin did....(R.I.P.)
You yelled, "GOD",
I said, "nod",
won't give up my nimble bod.

I grew up,
emotions stuck.
I got older,
emotions smolder.
The day did come,
I chewed gum.
You'll never know what you have done.

Dumb and deaf, my eyes worked fine.
Buried me inside my mind.
Can't rip out a thought and tout,
you are made to be found out.

No matter what, No matter why,
no matter when, no matter where,
no matter how; no mad cow.
You will be no longer vowed.
Your wedding plans of this shroud,
will be undone when the crowd,
screams for more,
screams for shore,
this floating vessal,
screams no more.

Will not drink!
So try so hard,
not to think.

Goodbye your Hand,
Goodbye your Belt.
Goodbye your Mouth.
I will not Welt.
Those injuries are deep you see,
I uncloak a mystery.


K.A.P.

 

No comments: