Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sigh

Sigh


Where do the good girls go outside?
I don't know, their awfully proud.
I wonder how they'd handle the crowd?
I sometimes think that I should bow.

Afterlife laughs so loud!
Preaching to the biggest Shroud.
Do not know if we can do,
all the things it takes to get through.

What will you rue?

Flavorful cups of Love:
I think not, it must be of;
Poisons of scribbled verse,
milk that I did not nurse.

She was not the one I need,
she filled with no heed.
She could only feel the greed,
money of trust: accounts;
were the fountain of her mount.
Harnessed thought, Collared smile,
bridled bile; saddled snot.
Definitely what?
It's not taught.

I remember; can't forget,
horrid days, empty pots,
flushing toilets, floating shit,
we did speak of this, Whip!

Dave and I, worse it seemed.
Pails of puke, it simply steamed.
Flew threw the air on sight of her,
held his hand, in Eden deemed.
Projectile vomit flew across,
landed on my putrid boss.

Held the pail, a Sundown route,
no way out of this I toot,
closed my eyes so I could cry,
journeyed inside of my mind.


Fear did grip us harsh beneath,
in our stomachs we did writhe,
pain from us, all could see.
My Mother could make-believe.


Not a story, just our strife.
Eden Sundown took his Life.
Suicide was his ride,
faster to the other-side.
I don't "no", I only cried.


Do you think that you'd care,
or would you say, "not to share,"
don't you worry, I won't stare,
at your LIFE or your DARE!!


Worried me all my life,
had no friends only strife.
Did you only Do or Die?
Wake me up, I cannot sigh!

K.A.P.

No comments: