Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shout




Where does ones mind go?
Away and often to the show.
Each moment to full of glow,
difficult to steal the flow.

Wonder, amazement, absolute foe,
stay inside or loose the stow.
Vessel weak, memory strong,
long is sees, short come along.

What is gifted at our birth,
recover from our subtle dearth,
warm and not secure,
out we come to sea, the girth.

Fight for life, scream with strife,
angry, red, will give us shed.
Covered-up with blanket bed,
cold and livid with our head.

Infancy is much to stead.

Now what? Learn? Often churn.
Never get the loudness, stern.
Can't you hear I am near,
my lips may move, my sound may sear. 

Standing back, can you hear?
You speak words that are unclear.
I voice a song of "all for one".
Let me out! I can shout!!


K.A.P.

No comments: