Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Law of Lurid Reveal



I see in the sight of thought,
a Lair of the Master's Fight.

On the Walls hang:

"The Scrolls of How"
"The Desires of Trust"
"The Life to Wise"
&
"The Duty to Please"

A decree of "Old Art."
The Artistry declared in archaic sound of the night.

Bow never to clever,
for in Real you will know.
The touch of the tips of whips as reward;
For a job well done.

Lost you are in the after-math of a journey,
to see what will be.

The Doors of Life have opened in the Sight of Mind,
under the break-out of Command.

Searching through each view,
you may become confused in your own desire to stay.

A Wipe-Out of Kind!!
Riding Waves of Strange.

Etched into me.
I never scream, I stare.

I swim into the Lakes of Show me,
and give-way to what I SEE.

DO WE GO TO STAY?
Oh, Yes, I say.

No need to fetch me back from this dream of a separated, 
Reality of Believe.

To bring the Light of Might into the 
Caves of Mans thought.

Traveling through Teams of Must,
I give no trust.

For you would stop this girl for 
Sake of Touch.

After-Care a Bust!!

Let fly the Ones who leave this,
Terrestrial Plane of Painful Hurt,
of what has been done.

Tell no Dungeon, Master or Sir,
of an active appeal on the run.
In plain sight to go through,
Doors of Multiple Draw.

My Green Path,
so cleverly mowed,
with a park bench,
to lend that End of Stop has disappeared.

To only know of the next rise within myself.
To know an explosive start, 
to Clear the Deck of Reason.

To remain grounded in form,
brings the Piers of the Oceans Portal's
to Dock upon:

The Shifting Shape of Time Talking.

A casual approach to a 
Galaxy of Wonder.

With no Atlas Support,
is only for an Adventurer of Lost.

Faithless trust of so much More.

Leave Me....
In-spite of ......

My own devices of Never Shown
produce a concern for the Watchers of Right.

For I am by no mistake,
letting go to Feel the Breeze in the Storm.

This Flight of mine!!
There is No Contest!!!

I do: A Chivalrous split.

No comments: