Wednesday, September 5, 2012

To the Flight on the 'Morrow



A Decadent Source to Origin your sport?
to lay in the Arms of More?

A rapport.

Withdraw your nature to only be a Carnal Ride.
For you have not put a thought into the One who is willingly blinded,
for Mere Venture of Night.

Think about your Being ridden as though I am your Liege.

To only be...
so gracious as to allow you to falter in your need to satisfy your drive.

I wait.

Not anxious for a hurried approach.

I learn.

As closeness is not your appeal.
Only a way to relieve a pent-up Life!

I advance.

With each thrust of release,
I listen..
to join the active approach..
of where...

No need to find the climatic relief for ......
I am only in the Begin of this thing called........gone.

As you come down from your Mountain of Contain to rest,
I sort my thoughts to ride those Tides of Wake!!

"A Cause for the Oldest Art to be in Existence Today"

In the Times of Trickling Sand in the Hour Glass of Old,
I go to know the broken shards.

Testifying to the lack of interest of should,
I will uphold that which has seemingly begun
and cannot come to an end or bring to a close that which rose..
under the Dungeon of Done.

I speak on a frame of,
 Pictured Thought

A Templed Plot!

No comments: