Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Title To An Order



Born on the wrong side of Earth,
I am challenged by that which I see.

Lack of Belief!!

Condemning are the ways of the most commonly spoken.
Yet, as I search, I confess....
there is no place that is Best.

Everyone searching,
No-one finding,
enlightenment to an existence in the waste-lands of today.

I compare nothing to the emptiness that consumes this Planet.
As the negative words spill from the mouths of selfish beings.

I contest in brutal vein.

Put forth an innocent remark.
Uplift the sense of Air that seems sucked in by Oxygen Itself,
not knowing it would have to Gasp at the shock of what is.

Whom do you believe gives the Sky it's dream to be over your head?
Who pays the Sun to rise so you may have the Warmth of a Day?
Who pats  the Moon on it's side, saying,
"Good Job.  You gave me direction in darkness."

Talking....Always wanting.....Never giving..
but in all the sadness of the existence of what may be our Tomorrow,
it is declared in the echos of Forever,

"You don't know how to receive."

There must be an order to things.

No comments: