Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Eye in the Fire of an Eternal Flame



I saw the flame of Life in my mind's eye last night.
As the flicker of flames lapped the Air,
I was drawn into the color of the Fire Itself.

A deep well of Elemental Bricks surrounded the base of this Eternal sight.
I embraced forever.

Each flame shot as a flare,
out into the darkness of no despair,
a lurid affair of caught in thought.

Drinking in the breath of right,
I search the unending delivery of time in this fabulous stay.

I relieve my thoughts of a Dream upon this book.
Closely held, I put Ink to a place for remind.
Creating the written word of my silent voice streaming consciousness.

As I look to this picture of delight,
the story of all times settles into my mind.

In the days of more,
a Spiritual Guide might implore the World to vow.

Stop the Hurt.
 End the Pain.

Be simply amazing Now!!
...a crackling of the fire echos into this distant night sky.

Resisting nothing,
I type.



No comments: