Sunday, May 25, 2014

Crescent Moon with a Star Shining Nere Sunrise In Mirrors



The Time is 5:14 a.m. and I have Coffee in hand,
a walk to my outside deck to take a sip,
just to enjoy the morning rise yet,
I find to my surprise a sky.

There is the Crescent Moon with a Star,
a tad bit off to the side in reside,
how can this be in such a sign,
'cause the Sun is on it's approach in Horize.

The Bay I speak in gentle breeze,
does Nature know I seek,
to be advised on given lines,
the basis of 'The Continue' Cries!!

Should we have both in the West,
than what is in the East of shy,
talking of a Global sphere,
are these signals in the mere?

Creation scene the Planets shine,
the broth of bones in stewing deems,
explosive wrought to not take heed,
balance must be ordered sprees.

Challenging changes look to Team,
is it I or You in sckeme,
that produces less more than theme?

Wobbly workings ride to fro,
heavy Ancient Mind in doe,
not to spook the ever ride,
questions asking warning Vi.

Our maintain is the Watch of Name,
do the Math you'll see the same,
in sub-tract I meet a cave,
reams of flukes gaseous graves.

Darkling search with flash lit sip,
do not drink it is a tip,
cluing signaled with more than R.I.P.,
possibly impossible to really kit.

I do practice protective steers,
driving forward onward clears,
pave did show an oddly pier,
behind the cover of bushing rock,
there was this built of cooling stone,
a sort of dock that reached out walk.

Across the Solar berm of dist,
the look I could not find resist,
gazing at this formal hist',
I spoke no verbal info-ed kiss,
just was grateful for exist.


No comments: