Sunday, May 25, 2014

Disturbs Written One 30th Fourteen ~ Key Hold



I sat in (chair) Stare,
One (that) [I will not] too share.

Felt [Despair!!] Know Air!!

Panic ensued Immediately!!
Dues.

Closed my Eyes, to realize,
stunned and shock,
saw such horror,
the dead, ALive!!

Full Awake,
Began to Shake,
the Store of Thought,
a given, Taught.

In Frantic Reveal,
A Life, made Real,
the Roll of Screen,
my Minds (REVEAL) rewind.

Finished Flash,
back to when, my self was killed,
arms (did) (Hold.) (still) of trend.

Too watch distance,
my death was call,
the words than spoke,
I did not crawl.

PANIC!!!
(I was small!!!!)

I answered Call,
no reception, none was made,
the fill of only copy,
made knew mistake, Why?,

sorry it's not my Take,
it's You, whom (road) (did) eroded (Came) (the) not ME!!

Whom loaded, this With Fall!! 

No comments: