Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Actual Turps



I looked to the Sky and Asked the Earth,
what our become,
the Sun in High Noon spoke gently in repose.

See the Cloud in shape a Profile,
yes,
what is that you see?

I see a Mask of Sordid Death,
Pandora in a Mist,
behind I see Medusa's Head with Snakes and all the Torts.

The colour blue about the Talls in Trees I see a Source,
in the balance of the spline I ask what's retort?

Hello, I am the dirt under this slab of concrete which you know,
the chisel of the gentile said it's more than you could stow.

The hill in slope is on the slide and you can feel a tow,
across the breadth of Nature's feet,
you're barefoot and you row.

Dear lovely ground I say to sound,
the echo is my own,
the voice that is a silent so,
no Man can I owe to see this say,
where is the Human now.

To friend I spy you our from the larger picture show,
the real of the creative spree looks to say you've grown,
the flavor of your spicy prat has opened-up to bow,
an Arrow in the Quiver,
has been shot by Cupids bro.

Speech of evolution how can I say to bay,
howling to the signaled sight what will I ever spoke?

You are a natural birth of skip to over Dale to Crow,
the bitter beatings of the lash justly freed your Mind.

And who are you that tells of things that suffer me in foe?

Love


No comments: