Monday, May 26, 2014

The Talent Scouts Over-Seas



A National Exploitation turns to a Global Exportation,
the wire of the Morse Trades,
so behind it Fronts these came,
to the Phonics of the Say,
in speech a triton spake!!

Forked be for the Blunt was tore,
to grace I'm not this Lord of Ray,
mere to such a gentleman,
he is a Sir of this Mastered case!!

Gripping tales to wrench this pail,
the bucket handle to make be rail,
regardlessly I'm wit to breezed,
'cause this Nation thought it coup,
denied it bye denial scoop!!

To the Ice Cream Wars invade,
50 Shades of Purple plays,
fry to deeply chilled at Fair,
I like cinnamon,
drew and squared.

Stance to Women or Give in twitch,
either way I am a niche,
batter jelly to peanuts rave,
the Elephant is the I for day!!

Que the Vast a Dish to Serve,
not with dazed or filth absurd,
that is voiced with the pricking Apple,
 of womanly which imposing switch,
to fingers that enact.

Stick a needle in the hey,
I'll just say to Ireland play,
high a top the Farmer plopped,
me to work the feed for stock.

Oh yes I can replied the Hand,
to balance the Ever so growing dan,
back and forth the sway of stacked,
as if the teach had a rack.

Xing the learn in every spurn,
know credits go to Men of Berm-a-frost, 
the Hammer, the Clever, the Wisely Stones,
I chisel no more than what is bones,
are you familiar with these doors??
of course you are you made the ....

A doll that is craft of slot,
candled for the wicking lot,
do not discount the Moon in Shot,
for in the pun I speak to taught.

Deep to Width of Knowing Wrought,
a natural sordid deed I'm not,
for in the right of left for croft,
I hold the mantle to fire it's Hot!!

Luke to warning chills are brier,
the patch of a thorny habits attire,
down the yellow brick road of Shire,
the courage Crowed of Cause to liars.

The loan Wolf is a knowing traveled,
long in saber tigress sharps,
the clause to dig the deep lead out,
from the bury of your shout,
simply spoken I'm OUT&About.

Can't wait for the Movie louds!!











No comments: