Monday, May 26, 2014

The Wisdom To Brave The Telling



I went on a walk to gain some insight,
my mind stood in fright,
so my legs moved with fright.

The echo of calls,
the fear filled the void,
battled the brush,
it hid my plight.

I sat to take a breath,
evaluate do,
in spite of my run,
decision was stun!!

In-spite of my thought, 
I knew it'd be wrought,
on to the top,
the Mountain just said.

Hold to my Trees,
push-on with all-might,
the harm that befalls,
will come in a Night.

The steep of the climb,
became harder not fun,
I fell to my knees,
rested amongst trees.

In a decide to return to reside,
I turned to go down,
traveled to bound.

A Mist or a Fog,
white in the Dark,
I kept to my Path and fell in it's take.

Choking, my eyes burned,
I sat in such shock,
my heart beat raced,
I felt so displaced.

The more I tried,
the more blurred my sight in real,
my stomach did ache,
my Head was in a swirl.

Took a look to understand,
my Mind was in Tow,
the more that I stared,
I found,
 I could not deny the reality was their show.

When you are alone anything can bone.

No comments: