Friday, August 1, 2014

Fit Shiftings



Ask days Come & Go the Present hour gone,
as minutes due Time the ages of lime.

Last Week is a given for if this is Read,
than People are seeing the point in a live.

Writing the absence of seconds to back,
the letter cause Entry to text each the Plu.

Rain from experience can bring up the Flash,
in dry banks of filtered the land does go fast,
being a ladder in building the back,
strength to know Tents is a blog Camping show.

In simply complex I walk the address,
told I did not look that distressed,
I staired to an Exit the morning of threat,
just to return to speak of the let.

The world at stuck speaks with strange in bad luck,
consider the difference acting a Muck,
pitching the body so language is plucked,
not in the Order or that makes in suck.

Carving a sound on this Board for the gain,
people have funnied my pain for their sane,
in Reality I know the words are just so,
to hold off at lane I trade in Profaned.

Turning to style leaving a bile,
the brain still does barf in sickness the health,
for nothing has changed people deranged,
the difference in beatings drips in the Panes.

Eyes held in heads of visits that lead,
a sweet primrose path to ram down the shed,
truth be to legs forth Feat question laugh,
I shook my self the evident Still.


No comments: