Friday, August 1, 2014

The Picture Show



The day of arrival in the past of today,
came with a funny rather the reason for a sign.

Spending a slumber with a couple of friends,
it was 6th grade now back in the day,
Saturday morning hooray!!

Halloween had come and gone with great fun,
dressed in the skirts of the Poodle display.

Now for the intro. the movie I say,
'Grease' was playing at the Geary in came,
The Alexandria Theater well acquainted I paid.

The worry I suffered made the entire experience so stressed,
for I was not given permission to see such a Movie on Any day,
the punishment given for breaking those rules,
a beating some drool the bruises per schooled.

As I could explain the physical strain,
I just let it go and said "Oh, I can't go."

Laughed at me those two friends did jeer,
bullied me saying that I was a queer,
impossible to have Parents so feared,
just come on & go for You lie, they repeated their cheer!!

I stared so I thought for I wanted to talk,
however their Parents were a consider to balk,
as no matter direction the beat was for sure,
but could have been worse should the heard go to mere.

In silence I held the poking to bay,
we all got dropped off to see that Movie that day,
I walked nice and slow as I really did show,
however the Fear I feel is on this present Note.

Grease was great the performance remind,
we left the theater the beatings made mine,
without Any wiser I took what they gave,
in an either way decision the Whip was a penned.

This moment recounts weighing heavily behind,
better to have gone than the 'if' of their Parents did the bind,
again I do think of how I rode brink,
it links all decisions that It's difficult Living.

No comments: