Friday, August 1, 2014

Per Pole



The stream of consciousness in the recording of heard,
is the truth to the Thought.

Raised in a City where slammed a many doors,
not on the Citizens but from judges of situations never brought up before.

The ease in the atmosphere is acceptance of state,
the enjoyment is the smile on their happiest face,
moving from places that had only hate,
as a native to San Francisco it truly was the golden Gate.

To whom is important to now you must know,
the simple I.D. in the support of my stow,
belonging with naturally pulled for the breathe,
you are giants to me speaking gently as leads.

When I am troubled by circumstance not Blunt,  (he's a given,)
it's the everyday type in the present of giving,
my Mind often boggles with curtains that pull,
the draw string of kindness is the Men that have known.

To be as I witnessed the amazing repose,
the love that I testify is these Men and their flows,
circuitry busy but does not overwhelm,
the gratitude fills me you taught me the Vow.

The forgiveness without caving in to the speak,
the conversation duties to be the akin,
relate with idea the basking of read,
but do not be stomped on for that is not Now.




No comments: