Friday, August 1, 2014

Photo Shop Stocked



As aye continue to yelp I will Over board this talk as Conversations shall perform to Formal in turned,
the aspect of my Beautiful Mother comes to Mind and will not line with Any other Time that a trip in bind,
speaking frankly is of importance for being blunt in this a Chord.

An event that has all ready taken an all night affair to State an ample Place in my breathe came,
'Sing a little song' my Mom got a long in a difficult situation that brought to light in the dark of Night,
the Two of 'Us' my mother and I were kidnapped on the East Coast long, long, ago.

Very real and the Extreme of deal was the fact that she can be a Testimony to 'read' the available structure,
in life things repeat at such a rate that Coincidence behaves to Happenstance behaving to certain Tells,
these are the Points of do that enabled my Mother to react with not shock but Appropriations in passed!!

Wisdom from innocence is the birth of a truth in discernment of a tack that is prepared for the unpreparable,
freezing is a grown action now riding the mounting Verbs too noun it Out by birthday learns,
a rose between to shores in an exact example of my mothers fact,
the likelihood of such a Common is this Note to her today,
"remember the radio dream?" I'm being.

Tunnel Talk Blocked

No comments: