Friday, October 3, 2014

The Scriptings



I feel as if I should attend the Opera in this Real life affair,
I'll invite Mal to be my Knight in shining Arm for he is an Actor on the barn,
in this we would dress in our Fanciful duds and gallant the Symphony in a Top box on the side,
gazing over with binoculars in hand to look at the Weirds short Named dumb & dumber,
in this causality of a Reel Film I know Mal would step to the Ever of the thrown.

In the watch from the wrist of Time to the skit,
as the wonder from the Opposition would know of the dish,
with Eyes of puddles to the grace of the Moulin Rouge,
an Audience insistence of the Masquerades dance,
to stair on the Phantom of the Operatic romance,
still are these strange & Lurid dreams tethers that Ribbons are Jeans.

Scribe upon Note to the version I stoke,
a fire in the brain to the sin of such Train,
to have only Been the read Cycle of Ages to trim,
the loss is the Tiers of a cake on a send.

Waltzing Matilda on the Music of Mountains of reamed,
I feel the Need to strap-On a new deed in the girdle of lace like a Drink poets Haste.

The Martini with umbrella as the Corporation of Race,
swinging the fritz for bearing is grace,
step a Tom thumb with the Carriage of lung in the Near Mist of doing I know aye sur,
the bells of the Tower with theme of great Hour striking as the Voice is loud to the Sting,
opus Oh Open please Feather my Boa in the coil of Natural be my Team in the deem,
I beg no disaster only Even in odd spoken to Mal in the action of mob.

Script me a Play with the Choice of the truth as Blunt is the Nastiest mother of bleach in a taunt,
dear Owe Mal read I am in Trust of completion are this Tribe of release,
I can't speak Chinese!!

No comments: