Thursday, March 17, 2011

Abstract



Soaring sight of such delight,
cruising across the star lights.

Make room for this girls moon.
The sun and universal divide,
draw back and here the stir.....
of all the black in her.

No holes do give weigh to 
the massive comets coming.

Inn for ready scream.
Darting, flashing through
mass and doom of planetary styleing....
of a sky I knew.

Light-years time the utter exist
of you and me, I see.

In far out spacial desire I miss,
 adventurous and minor bliss.

Colors shy, smashing sound,
in cordial flight of galaxy mix!

Abstract my mind,
a thoughtful strike,
dark matter surround not me.

Neither up, nor down, you see,
its just round the found, I know.

A Nursery gathering
of amorphous nude,
the skies have never been that rude!


K.A.P.
5/5/2009 

No comments: