Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not Tall


Take shelter in your innocence,
this causes such disdain.

They hurt my heart,
it aches in pain 
with so much suffering reign.

(I'm filled with raging fear)

Innocence was taken,
treated like a whore,
no one was the wiser,
they kept on taking more.

My mind would swirl with filth,
my mouth was filled with goo,
innocence was taken,
until she was just Two.

Laughing, scaring, war like wounds,
I wear them like a joke.

My card was not the wild one
until I got the rope.

I thought that they were prunes,
finding to my horror,
a date is not a prune,
 filled this girl with horror.

My language was all fouled,
by dizzy dancing boys.

All of them took after me
as if I were their toy.

My death did not come,
though I made the call,
what came for me instead,
made not a sound at all.

Tall and dark and shapeless,
I watched the monster maul.

This was another rapist,
I think I saw them all.

The nite did end
and then began
a bitter silent call.

But, no one will answer,
an innocent not tall.


K.A.P.
5/9/2009

No comments: