Thursday, March 17, 2011

Opening Night




Delusional stance,
posture they do take.

I'm not a man,
I have no boots,
I'm just a girl.

My mother you have
racing, bracing, tracing Hair.

For one more look doth want!

Desire is not mine, it took
my innocence and care.

Why bother wit, uplifting snare
a trap whilst you do stare.

In many cases of all this
my fingerprint know now!

I did exist, I did complain,
I did not make this evil stain.

I am just an egg, not a spoon
for he doth run away.

Result me now, they had a cow
'cause I was on the way.

Sadness struck, for tummy tuck
the knife swings at me.

I held on tight, with all my might
with little trembling fear.

Orgy sore, I was tore,
my face did not displace.

For every door, there was a whore,
just standing,
waiting,
paying ewe.


The curtain lifts on delusional myth.


K.A.P.
5/4/2009

No comments: