Thursday, March 17, 2011

Filtered Explosion




A door nearly blew me away.
The stairs were steep with crete.

Burgundy curtains held back the wares
of many, many tales.

Entered room, did not go boom
hutch table in here lie,
each one a single nook...

Look! Nigh!

"Hang coat hear", "this is mine",
"I can't reach".

Brass hook with knobs adorn
a swivel makes it full.

Canister in long frame,
umbrellas, canes and like.

All of this displayed tonight
this ain't no way, no room.

Ordinary guys request a space,
illusion draws the magic sticks,
a bolt of chain links.. the stag.

There was only one fondling,
shake with fright,
chilling fear,
spinal cord in Tune.

Felt exposed, my feet are tight
my toes begin to show.

Curling, hurling, gargle me,
Monsters start their rising.

Filtered mine, tea leaves read,
star cups follow the moon.

Sunlight blacking out all time
believe me now it will explode.


K.A.P.
5/4/2009

No comments: