Tuesday, November 1, 2011

To be....





I can see the ages in passing,
by the road that I hitched a ride on.
To the other side!

Sensation.

You weren't there.
Why do you declare?
Get a clue!
Salvation is not yours, it's mine.

I don't call your name,
you are screaming mine.
Echoing throughout time,
I hear your calling, Why?

Frustration.

Leave me alone!
I don't even have a phone.
I watch nothing but the running show inside my mind,
to know the past as it happened to me, audible, NO!!
Ugh!!
You said you would be here,
you said you would not choke,
you told me of the other men.
I won't go.

See ya!
Run from the memories,
drop a dime.
Collect Calls need an Operator.
No one believes in working.

Remember your promise?
I do.
You said in a life long ago that pain and agony would be... drone.
Here we go again.

War,
I hate you and I will rule your domain.
Push and I shall conquer.
Never quiting, only to retain your bile in containment of disease.
Viral infection is me.

go find what cannot be known.
Memory of me?
Fuck you and say this for all
I am.

Dark Lords have fallen for this Earthly existence.
As the words flow and the robes burn the color of rouge.
I set a snare.
Becoming aware of the dangers out there.

Fright.

I find that by my own prowess shall be
what I am, what I do.
Scared, of coarse,
that's Me as usual.

Love not hate,
rules this accord
hear my ROAR!!

This is the
 Voice of Mad

No comments: