Tuesday, November 1, 2011

To Whom it may Concern

I do not know you, I wish I did.  I ask you to bless this girl.  I pray you to place your hand, your breath, your warmth and love over each of my children.

Rain will wash away and cleanse us of all our disappointments and wrong doings to one another!  Let it rain and make room for the sunshine that will warm us and let us grow.

Life is beautiful for all of us.  That which does not kill you, only makes you stronger.  Strength is all around us.  Each of my children holds a key to open any door they wish to explore.  I know this because I have placed in each of them a safe place for peace and satisfaction.  A non-judgmental spot for me and them.  The sparkle in their eyes and spark in their souls light the way.  They will take destiny and change it to what they desire.  If I could wish anything for my children I wish for them happiness and never to experience loneliness.

I miss them on days like this one.

No comments: