Friday, August 10, 2012

Courage Under Fire


7/22/2012

I am an Incan Curse,
for this I must rehearse.
I want to name but not with shame,
I say,

"There is no contest."

Spark not an Old Souls view.
A fire of the Blue.
Turn away, and, DO NOT BLAME!!
The fault is in the test.

Four Horsemen a Decree!

Reminds, a lot of me.
Not of the past, for it will last,
our History is not trash.

I've come to speak, not blast.
But, if you must; just ask!
An excuse, it's not so cute,
so shove it up the Mass.
(not Catholic of course.)

Collective rate that seems to tape,
each and every soul.

You may say,
"Wait and see,"
but, in the end it's always me.
 For no one else will be.

~ An Incan Curse I am ~

The Aztecs never ran.
A Mayan plan did deserve,
by design, "I clam."

Through the sight of Man.
Announcing as I can.

Screaming, 

 "God Damn,"

and pleading, 

"I stand;"

For in the end,
it is just...

A Simple Plan.




.. a voice through the ages, Sages.

No comments: