Friday, August 10, 2012

I asked and YOU said..................



Don't worry...
we'll call for a snuff when it's your time.

I was Eight and you are late.

I'm bored with the lies that you tell.
Yet, you won't let this sleep,
so, 
"GO TO HELL!!"

Oh wait, we live there.

Guilt will settle and where it does
will indicate just what was.

Back your vain,
know it's bound, by what I say,
I am true, while you are......

You set that snare and know I'll dare
to not be bound and never sound.

Words are powerful, Minds are key,
to the things that just won't be.

Stop your torture,
end the bondage,
before more have knowledge
of what is great, just and fair.

I can feel it,
it's in the air.
To bad you preach of ill's of your will's.

Makes me know Mother Earth has no sin,
all because she has been,
much, much longer and certainly in,
to the survival of all who lends.

A hand or thought, an imaginative idea
 to ponder, so wonder becomes a beautiful light!

Glacier Stars and Planets afar,
can have a sight of Life!
Not barred from what you believe is treacherous or strife.
You are simply cowards in this life.

Open up those gates,
loose that which will naturally come anyway.
Rescue Earth from man's own bomb, apathy.

Assumptions and belief of, Wrong!

Correct your wares.

See the stare of what will or can make this right.

Repeat, repeat, until you know how small you are.

Not Wrong,
Not Right.
You just have "No Sight" of

GOOD or BAD,
your stuck on should!

Therefore you will not allow
what is, to be.

There is no evil!!
Just Humanity and the test of Mankind!

No comments: